Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From bamboo to jungle

The room formerly known as the 'bamboo room' has gone from this...


To this...


It's almost done - we're still finishing up the doors and some acessories, and will do windows when it warms up. Love the new and improved closet, with significantly more storage.

And the next project is starting up soon - the 'animal and plaid room' has gone from this...


To this...


Uncluttered - which required putting some things in the yard sale pile - and ready to dig in.

3 comments:

Jason Brozek said...

Do I see painted built-in drawers over there? Does that mean I win?!

sarah said...

Of course you win. It was my first instinct, too, when I saw the damn knots. We are stripping the crusted old pulls and leaving them natural, though (brass). And I just finished stripping the painted side of the door - which was always varnished before POs.

Sandy said...

Wow!Both rooms look awesome! Happy New Year!