It's awesome. Let us count the ways:
- No more gawkers judging our choice of cheapo 'working outside today' beer.
- We're more confident about wearing our holey, ill-fitting, completely out-of-style work wear (fortunately, nothing with shoulder pads, acid washing, or fringe, but close) and not being seen by the style police.
- Bending over in the garden is now A-OK, and no one will wonder if it's a horrible plywood cutout or the real thing.
- Only those who make it past the fence will realize the rest of the lawn is nothing but weeds! The front yard's reasonable looking grass is the perfect camoflage. And finally...
- We can now peep at THEM through the fence slats, virtually unnoticed.
Oh, how the tables have turned.
Next up: the garden shed. Still finalizing plans and translating Ken's verbal description into my visual one (and vice versa). Maybe next weekend...