Friday, August 31, 2007

We got published!

Yes, even as I struggle to get my PhD work published, in just a mere couple of months we've managed to get a letter published in American Bungalow, in the fall 2007 issue (should be on newsstands soon). http://www.ambungalow.com/AmBungalow/home.htm

We got the issue in the mail the other day, just as I was contemplating what to do after yet another discouraging round of reviews on my research paper. Ah well, what can you do?

Anyways, our letter publication was perfectly timed, as we asked what to do about the tricky tranisition between painted woodwork around doors in the kitchen and unpainted woodwork around the dining room side of the doors. The editors answered and we're ready to get going on our trim. After a couple of other projects...and a break, now that the sink is working!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I just knew I remembered someone who had opted for open shelves and not cupboards -- it was Jocelyn and Steve at Chicago 2-Flat! You might check out their blog. The link is to some of their finished shelves.

http://chicago2-flat.blogspot.com/2005/07/brackets-and-shelving-finished.html